Sunday, June 29, 2008

Busy summer

I have such a busy, or even full summer this year. Though we’ve just finished the last final exam, I can hardly find few days to go home, and will be back to CGU tomorrow. In addition to moving all my odds and ends to the now, temporary dorm, I have to pick up an exchange student, maybe with his girlfriend, in Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport. He is the exchanger of SCORE from Finland. This case isn’t mine in fact, but I help my senior to do it. That’s the first time I being the contact person from picking up, and I will have my original exchangers from Germany with Kimo and Kevin in August. I’m looking forward to it, maybe it’s the only chance for me to have a trip with my dear friends :P
Besides being contact person, I have joined the medical camp of CGU from 4th to 9th, July, and the fore-camp from 28th, June to 3rd, July, which accounts for my first two weeks of summer vacation. Taking a rest about ten days, and I will join Lokah-da, which is a team to visit the families in mountains. These activities will fill all my July life. When it comes to August, I have to hold the welcome party of M104 juniors in Northern, Middle and Southern Taiwan as well as take care of the exchangers. Moreover, there will be two meetings about S.C.G.M.D, one for the constant meeting and one for the countrywide forum which will be held in my school in the third weekend of next semester. Before these appointment, I have to finish the files that will be sent to M104, and a white paper of being the Minister of Secretary. The last week of summer vacation is the time when the Tennis club has the summer training…How come can I survive this summer……
Notwithstanding my having so many activities than before, I will surely have a full, or even overwhelmed summer vacation. I hope that I can create a lot of memories during this freshman to sophomore summer:)
Oh I forgot! I want to visit Kaohsiung or Taichung if I can!! I can arrange the time of welcome party and plan a Western Taiwan trip in the middle of August! That will be a great idea! Come on! That’s plan it!

No comments: