Sunday, June 8, 2008

[Mood] Dilemma with sorts of sorrow

Now I feel quite suffering, because that I'm stuck in a dilemma.
There're two opportunities for me to grasp, however due to the time limit, I can only get one of them, and give one up. That let me so sorrowful. I don't want to let go both of them, but I cannot even dawn on my true thinking.
I betray your trust and your respect, I'm too sorry to compensate for it.
May be it is just my selfishness that makes me don't want to leave.
I don't want to give up, but do I really like it?
I don't know. I don't now the most basic thing, whether I like it or not.


After discussing with Tim, I think that I've found my way.
Now I realize that the proverb is indeed true in practice, "You can't have your cake and eat it too."
You win some; you lose some. That is life.

Though Now I know what I want, I still feel reluctant to give up...

No comments: