Thursday, June 12, 2008

The last stage of this semester

Summer vacation is coming soon; however before endless happiness and joyment comes, we should first face the last stage of this semester...piles of final examinations! I have just finished and passed the first part of Biology experiment exams, the filling into blanks test. The hardest part of this exam is that you should fill all parts of tissues' name of frog, mouse, shark, and pig's heart...IN ENGLISH! It takes me so much time to memorize them due to my poor ability to memorize. Though I scarcely passed this part, the most difficult one lies on next Wednesday, which we should write the name of what we see in the test. It's so sad for my unable to recognize even one of the fern or herbs...It seems that I should make all my efforts on it in the rest of this week...HOWEVER, I should spend my time on Nobel prize, which would be tested next Tuesday...I may have to arrange my time well or I cannot have enough sleeping...

Two weeks later, we will have a full week with exams from Monday to Thursday. Those tests are the most heavy subjects this semester. I hope that I can conquer them:)

Cheer up!! Summer vacation is waiting for me!

No comments: